Join the STC Florida Chapter this year! We would love to have you as a member of the Florida Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication. As the Florida Chapter, we provide an outlet for networking, fellowship, and educational opportunities among passionate technical communicators throughout the state of Florida.
We want to make sure you are aware of all the Florida chapter membership benefits available:
- Reduced educational program meeting fees ($6 for educational programs)
- Leadership development opportunities
- Job listings
- Networking with a variety of technical communicators
- And more!
We look forward to an exciting year and encourage you to take advantage of the programs and services we offer. If you are joining or renewing your STC membership, please select the Florida chapter as your community for all of these benefits.
STC has a membership category for every stage of your career.
- Professional & Academic – $225
- New Professional – $180
- Student – $75
- Gold – $395 (your best value!)
- Retired – $145
Some of the benefits at the Society-level include:
- Access to best-in-class technical communication education and training program.
- Variety of networking opportunities for members.
- Access to exclusive full-time, part-time and contract job opportunities around the world.
- Receive online access to STC’s award-winning, globally recognized publications.
- Build lifelong relationships and advance your career through participation in STC’s global community.
Those who take advantage of this membership will not only save on the Professional & Academic membership will also receive discounts on: the certification exam, online webinars and online courses, partner discounts, as well as free subscriptions to Intercom magazine, our technical journal Technical Communication, STC’s new Salary Database publication, and access to networking opportunities.