Preparing for your Career in Tech Comm (FREE)
February 26, 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm EST
A panel of professional technical communicators will be joining us to give presentations on career prep, answer your questions, network, and more. Some of them will be UCF English/Technical Communication majors who graduated and are now working in the field.
Attendance is free, but we encourage you to RSVP on our website. On the site, you can sign up and get the URL for this Zoom meeting.
We’re excited to welcome presenters who are speaking on the following:
- Jack Molisani – Resumes, Interviewing, Portfolios
- Diane Hogan – Tech Comm Tools
- Barrie Byron – Navigating Online Resources
- Lori Meyer – Career Paths
- Rachel Eichen – How to Get a Job without Networking
- Melissa Rios – Working in the Defense Industry
Together, our presenters have over a century of technical communication experience! You can read more about our presenters in this month’s Memo to Members post.
23 people are attending Preparing for your Career in Tech Comm (FREE)